Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Rural Revolution's New Book: Order June 7th

Rural Revolutionary (see blog list) Patrice Lewis’ new book, The Simplicity Primer, is coming out on June 7th.  This date is also the book bomb date where those who plan on buying the book (if they have not already preordered it) can buy it and have the largest impact on her Amazon rating.  At least that is how I understand it.

I have not seen it, but the main master of disaster has given it a nice preliminary review here.  I used his link to the book above, as I get no Amazon benefits on links, and I thought his nice review and help to Patrice deserved a good turn.

I am not the expert on these things, but in general if you can get enough blogs cross posting their links on the same subject it will also help her get more attention from the search engine world.


Available June 7, 2011


No comments: