Friday, May 25, 2012

Book Review Tab

Rather than post a new Book Review Roundup -we would be up to Number 5- I posted it as a separate tab at the top.  Hopefully that will make it easier for people wandering in to find.  I have always just used the google toolbar, but I am sure others find it cumbersome.

In any case it has the books that were done during the recent  EMP/Solar Flare special,

I have enough books reviewed and with at least a rough draft review completed to do another review grouping.  With so much going on in the world, I wonder if I should start publishing them before we receive the definitive answer as to how and why or society, economy, etcetera will collapse.

But I am still working on a few novels I would like to include, so I will live dangerously and hold off for a moment. 

No comments: